Ultimate 2 Day Adventure Getaway
This really is the “ultimate 2 day adventure getaway”! The Trisuli River runs from Kathmandu towards our family run Chhimkesory Adventure Camp and our most popular Canyoning Zone at Jalberi. Minimize your driving time and maximize your fun by starting in Kathmandu and finishing in Pokhara!
Originating from the Langtang Himal, a trip on the Trisuli River enjoys scenic valleys, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges with exciting and fun, but not overly challenging whitewater. With pool and drop rapids, there is plenty of time in between the excitement to enjoy swimming, cliff jumping and simply soaking up the beautiful scenery.
Transfer to Chhimkesory Adventure Camp takes about 30 minutes depending on river level. Enjoy one night camping at our family run farm on the banks of the Trisuli River.
It’s just a 2 minute cable car ride and 10 minute drive from Camp to our next big adventure.
Journey through intimate passages of contorted rock and powerful blasts of water as our specialized guides lead you abseiling, sliding, jumping and swimming down steep canyon walls to pristine pools below! Our unique Canyoning Zone is inspired by breathtaking scenery of untouched jungle with multiple cascading waterfalls dropping one after the other into refreshing pools below. We invite you to step outside your comfort zone and experience one of Nepal’s best kept secrets.
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue, Canyoning, Advanced Rope Work and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers for rafting
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- International canyoning equipment including full perosnall outfitting of full body wetsuits, specialized harnesses with PVC slider seats, custom PFDs, helmets, specialized canyoning booties, ropes, karabiners, figure eights etc.
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Camping tents and mattresses
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's NOT Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Footwear for rafting
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
What to Bring
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Polypropylene / quick dry long shirts
- Track pants / comfortable long pants
- Warm fleece
- Jacket (waterproof shell)
- Shoes (not essential – do not bring big trekking boots)
- Pyjamas (something comfortable to sleep in)
- Warm hat (in cold months)
- Travel towel
- Personal toiletries
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Mosquito repellant
- Water bottle
- Head lamp / flash light
- Personal first aid kit
- Sleeping bag (if you do not have one – we will provide a complimentary rental)
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
Trip Departure Dates
Currently accepting private groups only due to conronavirus pandemic.
Minimum group size = 8 people.
- EVERYDAY – September through to June
Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center, Pokhara
7 am (private bus)
Paddle Nepal Thamel Office, Kathmandu
6:30am (tourist bus)
Charaudi / 3 ½ hours from
Pokhara or Kathmandu
Jalberi Canyon / 3 + hours to Pokhara
Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center, Pokhara
Kathmandu / Bandipur / Chitwan
(local bus options)
Day 1 = lunch & dinner
Day 2 = breakfast & lunch
1 night camping @ Chhimkesory Adventure Camp
Open: Sep. – June
Best: Sep. – Dec. and March – June
$153 USD includes tax
+ 10% covid-19 surcharge
Private groups only
Minimum group size = 8