Slip Sliding Away…
Journey through intimate passages of contorted rock and powerful blasts of water as our specialized guides lead you abseiling, sliding, jumping and swimming down steep canyon walls to pristine pools below! Our unique Canyoning Zone is inspired by breathtaking scenery of untouched jungle with multiple cascading waterfalls dropping one after the other into refreshing pools below. We invite you to step outside your comfort zone and experience one of Nepal’s best kept secrets.
Halfway between Kathmandu and Pokhara on the way to Chitwan, our canyoning adventure can be conveniently combined with whitewater rafting or kayaking adventures.
If you are looking for a unique adrenalin rush in one of Mother Nature’s most amazing natural playgrounds, then you’ve just struck gold!
Canyoning Photo Gallery
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
- Professional English speaking guides, highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Canyoning Techniques, Advanced Rope Work, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid.
- Internationally imported canyoning equipment including full personal outfitting of full body wetsuits, specialized harnesses with PVC slider seats, PFDs, helmets, specialized canyoning booties, ropes, karabiners, figure eights etc.
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip private jeep or bus transportation (from Pokhara)
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's NOT Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
What to Bring
- Swim suit or something to wear under wetsuit
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes for the ride home
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
Trip Departure Dates
- EVERYDAY DEPARTURES – September through to June
Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center, Pokhara
Jalberi Canyon / 3+ hours away
Pokhara – Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center (private bus)
Kathmandu / Bandipur / Chitwan (local bus options)
Open: Sep. – June
Best: Oct. – Dec. and March – May
$75 + 13% government tax = $85 USD