Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Nepal
We are extremely excited to be teaming up with the Adventure Consultancy & Water Skills Academy to offer the most unique Stand Up Paddle Board experience of its kind. Imagine a totally remote 6 day river expedition in Nepal. Now imagine it on a SUP!
We’ll pack everything up with us and head down stream accompanied by a dedicated crew of fully stocked gear rafts with camp support & safety kayakers for journey in the Himalayas. Each night will be spent camping on pristine riverside beaches as thick jungle with wildlife, hidden local villages and refreshing waterfalls set the stage.
We’ve selected a magnificent river rarely paddled by the commercial rafting scene for this incredible journey, and we have teamed up with the most experienced professionals in the industry to make this dream come true.
Join us on this unique SUP river adventure in Nepal and learn why stand up paddle boarding is the fastest growing watersport on the planet!
- Professional International Guides / Instructors
- Professional team of English speaking Nepalese guides, highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Swift Water Rescue, Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Safety Kayaking & Wilderness First Aid.
- Gear raft support
- International name brand ISO/CE certified SUP & rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Camping logistics and equipment including shelters, tents, simple mattresses and sleeping bags
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's NOT Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
What to Bring
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Polypropylene / quick dry long shirts
- Track pants / comfortable long pants
- Warm fleece
- Jacket (waterproof shell)
- Travel towel
- Shoes (not essential – do not bring big trekking boots)
- Pyjamas (something comfortable to sleep in)
- Warm hat (in cold months)
- Travel towel
- Personal toiletries
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Mosquito repellant
- Water bottle
- Head lamp / flash light
- Personal first aid kit
- Sleeping bag (if you do not have one – we will provide a complimentary rental)
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
Trip Departure Dates
If you have a custom group, please email us to discuss possible departure dates.
– breakfast while in Kathmandu & Pokhara
– full meals while on River
– tourist class hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara (twin share)
– river side camping while on river (twin share tent)